There are many things to do in this project. The following list will give you an idea of what kind of work is needed. Bear in mind though that this list is definitely not complete.
- Develop new interactive modules for OR/MS methods and techniques.
- Enhance the capabilities of existing modules.
- Develop content material to supplement exisitng modules.
- Develop on-line help facilities for existing modules.
- Test existing modules for bugs, consistencey, user-friendliness, and so on.
The following skills - in addition to the usual OR/MS knowhow - will be useful in this project:
- HTML scripting
- DHTML scripting
- Java programming
If you are interested in joining this project, we suggest that you follow the following steps:
- Have a quick look at tutOR. This should give you a pretty good idea of what kind of modules we plan to develop in this project.
- Read the brief discussion about modules.
- Decide what kind of work you are interested in doing on joining this project.
- Send Moshe (email@example.com) a short note outlining what you are interested in doing.
- Take a deep breath and ...... start working on this project.
Yes, it is that simple!
Please note that your contribution to the project will be recognised and acknowledged and you'll retain all intellectual property and copy rights to the material you contribute to this project.